Uvex sportstyle 802 v technologies:
– 100% UV protection
- UV-absorbing filters built directly into the raw material protect the retina 100 % from damaging UV rays up to 400 nm. All lenses give 100 % UVA, UVB and UVC protection. It is also the basis of our company name. uv-ex = ultraviolet excluded.
- Variomatic – Automatic lens tinting
- Variomatic lens technology automatically reacts to every light situation. The photochromic lenses dose the shading in three levels of protection, from S1 to S3, according to the light conditions. Of course, all uvex lenses provide 100 % protection from UVA, UVB and UVC rays.
- Supravision – Ultimate anti-fog coating
- Special surface treatment ensures fog-free vision – without altering the optical quality of the lens.
- Easy to Clean – Clear vision all the time
- Special surface coating makes moisture and fingerprints easy to remove from the lens. Easy to clean coating is anti-static – repels dirt and dust – for the clearest vision in the most extreme conditions.
- Adaptable Soft Nose Pads and Soft Earpieces
- Eyewear fits perfectly when you can’t feel you’re wearing it. Soft nose pads and soft earpieces ensure pressure-free comfort. Many models feature cold-formable soft-finish legs – easy to ensure the perfect fit.
- Safety Tested uvex eyewear undergoes special tests in their uvex testing center. They can fully guarantee quality-tested safety and function. Testing generates new insights and data which help them develop the next generation of innovative technologies.
- Break Resistant – Impact 162 km/h
- uvex eyewear is tested in accordance with standard EN ISO 12312-1:2013. This includes a demanding impact test: a 6 mm steel ball, weighing 0.86 g is fired at the lens at a speed of 45 m/s (162 km/h). Mechanical strength is assured – and your eyes are safe.
- Robust and scratch-proof
- Lenses are made from durable polycarbonate, which maintains its mechanical strength down to temperatures as low as minus 40 ?C. Special coating protects the lenses from damage – scratch resistant, without impairing optical clarity – in accordance with standard EN ISO 12312-1. Outer lens resists scratches and marks (excludes mirror lenses).