uvex phynomic Safety Gloves
Uvex Phynomic wet – a grip on everything, inside and outside
The Uvex Phynomic series is ideal for all types of work where a high level of feeling is required. These safety gloves are like a “second skin” and are especially light and flexible ? without making your hands immediately sweaty. The anthracite-coloured aqua polymer foam coating of the Uvex Phynomic wet offers outstanding protection against humidity.
– safety glove with water-repellent aqua-polymer foam coating for use outdoors
– aqua-polymer foam coating on palm and fingertips
– color: blue, anthracite
– certified to EN 388 (4:1 3 1)
– outstanding mechanical abrasion resistance thanks to the durable coating
– very good grip in damp and wet areas
– very high level of breathability due to aqua-polymer foam coating
– very good tactile sensation when assembling parts
– perfect fit with 3D Ergo technology
– excellent skin tolerance, confirmed by dermatologists (uvex pure Standard)
– free of harmful substances in accordance with OEKO-TEX? Standard 100
– excellent skin tolerance, ? confirmed by the proDERM Institute for Applied – Dermatological Research (proDerm studies: 11.0356-02, 11.0482-11)
– mechanical protection for precision work, all-round activities in the field of:
– precision work
– repair work
The easiest Delivery & Returns
If you would like to purchase your uvex phynomic WET Safety Gloves they will be dispatched the next working day from Durban and sent via courier to any address you choose in South Africa. Keep the packaging intact and the product in original condition and if you don’t like it send it back within 7 days for a full refund.
Occupational safety at uvex
As one of the world’s leading suppliers of personal protective equipment for commercial use, we take the issue of safety at work particularly seriously. The uvex safety concept from head to toe also applies in many areas of our own plants.
This is why the uvex group operates an occupational safety management system based on OHRIS (Occupational Health and Risk Management System)/LV21, while fulfilling ILO-OSH 2001. uvex offers the best quality in glove protection